You (and your child, depending on their age and understanding) will be asked to sign an agreement form prior to the initial assessment, and may be asked for consent during your child’s treatment sessions. It is very important that you understand your child’s physiotherapy management. If at any time you have any questions please ask.
All personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Data will be used for provision and administration of patient care only.
- Personal Details may include family, educational, photographic and medical information.
- We will seek your permission to discuss your child’s clinical details with other professional staff involved in your child’s care.
- Written and Printed Records will be stored in a secure way.
- Computer Stored Information will be password protected and with network security software.
Disclosure and Barring Service
Our Physiotherapists have enhanced clearing from the DBS. If you would like to see any documentation, please do not hesitate to ask your physiotherapist.
Our physiotherapists are insured under the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Master Policy, for public liability, products liability, medical and professional liability.
- The content of this web-site is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
- The information should in no way be regarded as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified therapist or medical practitioner nor be a replacement for a diagnosis or treatment of any kind.
- Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is current and correct, no warrantees are given as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information.
- Links to third party sites from this site do not imply endorsement or approval of those sites. We are not responsible for any third party privacy policies.
- KidsPhysio is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused through user interpretation of the literature shown.
Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Information is collected from cookies only to administer this website.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- You can delete or block cookies from your browser settings if you prefer. This will not affect access to this website.
- This site will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party.
- Your privacy is respected at all times.